Moving Day!

 So, I woke up at 4:00pm, got ready, had breakfast, and got ready to go and went to the apartment to help out my sister move out. Before getting started, I had a pop tart by dipping it in my coffee and eating it.

While helping out my sister move out of the apartment, I saw a turtle that was made out of croissant and its name was Jerry.
After I got finished with the apartment, I went to my grandma's house and ate one of the apple turnovers before I got to work by helping out my sister moving in.
Then, I helped out sister and grandma clean out the fridge by getting rid of the foods that were expired and washing all the spots that were dirty inside the fridge by using a wet wash cloth with water and dish soap so that way it scrubs and all the spots get removed.
After that, I matched the parts of the doors for the fridge where it belongs, because we couldn't tell which parts goes first.
Just then, my sister gave me those fruit flavored straps as a snack and it was strawberry, so I tasted it and it was delicious.

After tasting the snack, I tried out the extra hot and spicy ramen noodles for lunch and ate it, because it tasted very spicy... So it was in the bowl.

At last but not least, I had a bowl of ice cream for dessert and then I thanked my sister for letting me her help out, because it was fun and hardworking.

So, that made the day!
 

Comments

Popular Posts