New Year's Eve Breakfast!

 

                                                        It was New Year's Eve this morning, so I woke up

                   in the morning and I had a healthy breakfast. So it was oatmeal with

                   pecans and egg whites with vegetables.


                                                                       Then, after that I went on a walk to

                   "Peet's Coffee" and got some trail mix and decaf coffee, because it

                     was a healthy choice for a snack. While being at the coffee shop,

                      I put some sweetener in my coffee to make it sweet. 


                                                                       After that, I walked home, because it

                     was a very good workout.



Comments

Popular Posts