My Birthday Dinner at "Olive Garden!"

Last night, my dad and I went out to eat at "Olive Garden" for dinner. 

So, I was excited when my whole family came by to the restaurant and I was so happy!

For the appetizer, I just had shrimp and I ate them a lot, because it was very tasty.

Then, I had some good salad to go with them too as well and I ate some bread sticks too.


After eating the appetizers, I just at the salmon and broccoli with some parmesan cheese. 

I also thanked my dad for taking me out to this restaurant, because it is an Italian restaurant.



 When I had the shrimp, it had some peppers and onions in it too and the sauce that I had was the red sauce and some ranch.

It was so yummy and very tasty too!


At last but not least, my stepmom and my dad sang "Happy Birthday" before I ate the cake.

In the cake, it was very chocolatey and very sweet.

The cake had red, blue, green and yellow icing on it and I knew I absolutely love it.

So.... I had a good time at my time at "Olive Garden" for my birthday.

Comments

Popular Posts